- Who are we?
We are a team of expert tutors who have been teaching secondary students for more than 20 years.
- What are the services offered?
We currently offer online tutorials based on topics for Add Maths and Physics. (Other subjects like Biology, Chemistry, Sejarah, Bahasa Malaysia, Mathematics will be added later).
- Why do we differ from others?
Our step-by-step teaching is clearly illustrated with mind mapping, application and examples. Due to our vast experience in conducting seminars, workshops and tutorials, we fully understand students' weaknesses and their needs.
- How do we contact Vitalnet/Ezlearn2u?
We are located at Suite 4, Level 5, Perak Techno Trade Centre (PTTC) Bandar Meru Raya, off Jalan Jelapang Ipoh 30200 Perak Darul Ridzuan. You can email your queries to .
- How do we register?
Click on the "Register" button at the Home page, and fill in the information required. You will receive an email with a link for registration confirmation.
- Is there any fee involved?
The registration is free, but if you want to subscribe to the e-tutorials, you need to choose either 3 types of subscription. Subscription fees are based on monthly and yearly rates as well as the number of subjects.
- How do we make payment?
We provide 3 modes of payment:
- Direct bank in / transfer to our CIMB bank.
- Online payment via credit / debit card.
- Online payment via FPX
- What is Ez Tutor?
This is the topical e-tuition subjects. Currently, it covers SPM Add Maths and Physics. More subjects will be provided like Sejarah, Bahasa Malaysia, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics. All these subjects will be taught by top tuition teachers with proven track records in Malaysia.
- Why is it that I studied so much for Add Maths and Physics before the exam but when comes to application questions, I am blank or can't do?
It is not how much a student studies but how well he understands the concept and is able to apply. This is where Ez Tutor is able to help a student master these aspects.
- How should students prepare for their exam?
Students should attempt more past year questions and see the pattern of the questions.
- How to avoid careless mistakes?
Practise past year questions consistently and be familiar with "twist and turn" questions.
- How to score an A for Add maths and Physics?
Students must always remember the 2 element of scoring : i) accuracy ii) speed